Sunday, April 13, 2008

Football Season Already?


Yes, I am officially a "blogger", so I thought I'd share with you our trip to BYU's spring scrimmage. The starbursts and licorice were the most exciting parts of the game for the girls, but they really loved getting the Y painted on their faces ahead of time!


8 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Glad to have you on the grid. It will be fun keeping up with your family. and if you don't blog often enough im sure that Angie and I will bug you about it with comments :-)
Paige

Anonymous said...

Have you found out yet if you are having a girl or a boy?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

What fun pictures of the girls. It's fun to see you in the blogger world.

jaime said...

Love the shirts! Your blog is so cute!

Kathryn e. said...

Jake was so sad he couldn't be there...and I was sad he wasn't there with Morgan so I could have a day off! Your girls are so cute! We miss living so close!

Nicki said...

Your blog is way cute. It is so fun getting a little glimpse into someones elses world.

Margo said...

Kacy & Kera...
Way cute!! What a darling little family. Can't wait to see the next little princess!!