I know this is a late post, but hey, that's me. We went to visit Kacy's family on the farm in Idaho over confrence weekend. We had such a nice time. Thank you to the Woodward family for always making us feel so at home!
Lot's of cousins at baby Joshua's blessing.
The highlight of the weekend was baby Joshua being blessed.
Lot's of cousins at baby Joshua's blessing.
The highlight of the weekend was baby Joshua being blessed.






3 comments:
Cute pictures!!! Hey, you're not slower than me. I'm working on getting my blog updated but I'm not that fast. It was sure fun to see all of you guys. We need to do it more often. Thanks again for the fun weekend!
Way cute pix.
Hi Kera, cute pics girl. I wanted to let you know that Jeff and I will be in Utah for about 2 weeks in December, I hope you will be aaround because i would love to see you. Talk soon. Sarah Laflan
Post a Comment