Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Break in St. George

For Spring Break last week we went down to Southern Utah to visit Corey, Jessica, and little Colin. We had a great visit, and a lot of fun - Thanks Corey and Jessica!

Colin, Lucy, and Kelsey in the tub. Colin is so cute, and very energetic...my girls LOVED playing with him!
A rare family picture! This is us at the Brigham Young house tour...it was a rainy day, but the tour was very interesting.
Mary and Brynn at the Fiesta Family Fun Center...one of our rainy day activities.
A beautiful day at Red Rock! My girls LOVE to go to this park and hike around, they have so much fun.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun to see your rare family picture! How are you? let's talk soon and catch up, maybe make some fun plans for the summer. (hint hint, you come visit!)

Hickman Clan said...

It was SO MUCH FUN to have you guys around!!! I can not thank you enough for all of your help with Colin...and dinner. I know that he really loved having all of the kiddos around to play with!

The Warner Family said...

I can't believe you have posted twice this month! It looks like a fun trip. My kids love Fiesta Fun!

Sarah said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!! where are you? Can you get back to blogging please? I miss seeing what you up to.