Sunday, June 6, 2010

I think we might have our boy!

Kelsey is a very energentic little toddler, and there are 3 reasons I think she might be our boy...
1. The minute Kelsey laid eyes on this outfit at Trey's birthday party, she fell in love. She was screaming "ruff ruff" all night. Cousin Trey was kind enough to let her have it, and she LOVES to wear it.
2. She really likes to play with cars, trucks, etc. When we visited cousin Colin she loved his matchbox cars (and even took a couple home with her). This is a tractor that Rowen left at our house much to Kelsey's delight.

3. When Kelsey saw these underwear (they are cousin Blake's) she went crazy. She asked me to put them on her, and was very happy to model them for me. When I finally took them off her, she threw QUITE the fit.
So there, nobody needs to feel bad for us that we haven't had a boy...we are getting a taste of it...and we love it. Kelsey cracks us up regularly!

4 comments:

Kathryn e. said...

What a cute little boy you have! How nice of Katie to give you that outfit! I love this post!

Becky said...

Cute!!! Hey we have tons of boy toys (cars galore) that she can come play with everyday if she wants to.:)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Love it! She is so fun to have around! My favorite its the Toy Story Undies...her face is so pleased!

Stacey said...

I swear she is the cutest thing ever. I should have her come go through the boys' toys before I give them all away. I love Kelsey.